Sayaka Yamamoto’s suggestions for gaining 20,000 views on WordPress.
I have been on my blogging hiatus, however I checked in today in order to view/return messages and delete my spam. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I have now accumulated well over 20,000 views on WordPress!!!
I have asked AKB48/NMB48 member Sayaka Yamamoto to be guest blogger today, so that I might continue to catch up at my day job — processing orders for agricultural chemicals. Do you have some advice for those new to WordPress Sayaka-san?
1. Voice of Sayaka: You should follow other bloggers who have the same interests! Visit their sites, read their blogs! Make suggestions. You may also come up with some great ideas!
2. Make sure to effectively TAG your posts! Tags are a great way to group related posts together and they quickly tell readers what a post is about. The right tag also makes it easier for Internet people to find your posts!
3. Start a new SERIES! Choose one of your favorite topics and write about it regularly. You may want to start a weekly, bi-weekly or some other interval. You may develop a new following!
4. You may increase your traffic if you make interesting comments. Bloggers may visit your site, and find out what interests you, if you make comments. Remember: Always be polite!
5. Write about what YOU are interested in, or what you want to be an expert on! You are not writing for anyone else. Don’t worry about “giving the pubic what they think they want” — just be yourself.
5. Give it some time! Kyoto was not built in a day … You WILL find your audience!
THANKS AGAIN SAYANEE!!! Wow, she is so smart! Follow the advice from Yamamoto-san, and you new bloggers out there will soon find yourself with thousands of hits on your site!
You may also find more helpful hints on my Saytaka Yamamoto board on Pinterest linked here.