My blogging year in review Part III: My “bottom ten” posts
As I wrap up my blogging year with another “top ten” list — perhaps a BOTTOM TEN this time — I want to share my “Top Ten Least Viewed Posts”. I used the new WP Stats page to see how many views each post received. Some of them even received only one view – and that was probably from me when I was not logged in. I will admit, some were rather obtuse. I hope that you can find an interesting title in the group.
- “Clean up on isle three … Strange person on isle five” linked here.
- “Who’s up late polishing the blade?” linked here.
- “Nothing fishy going on here” linked here.
- “Hanako Oku and the failed Landsat program” linked here.
- “MEN!!!” linked here.
- “A dark and nihilistic moment ruined by poor grammar” linked here.
- “Even M. Night Shyamalan Didn’t see than one coming” linked here.
- “Kimonos on Postage Stamps” linked here.
- “Why I like AKB48 Part XXVII” linked here.
- “A sense of responsibility changes a woman” linked here.
Thank you for reading my posts this year!
I HEAR YOU!